Designed for mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers, the Comica BoomX-D UC1 is an ultracompact, true wireless digital microphone system with one microphone and a dual-channel receiver that can also be used to receive a second microphone (available separately). It offers a complete solution for recording dialogue, interviews, and speech with one person talking—directly to an Android smartphone or a USB Type-C device.
The ultralightweight BoomX-D UC1 consists of an ultra-compact clip-on transmitter with its own built-in omnidirectional microphone and a separate lavalier microphone. It also comes with a tiny receiver that mounts on and plugs directly into the USB Type-C port of your phone. To ensure that you are capturing a clean signal, you can monitor your mic via the receiver's 3.5mm headphone output while recording.
The system delivers reliable transmission with a clear sound at a distance up to 164'. The transmitter's built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 5 hours of operation. Versatile and extremely easy to use with simple controls, the BoomX-D UC1 is well suited for content creators of any experience level.
Built-In Mic for True Wireless
- The transmitter is equipped with a built-in microphone and a 3.5mm mic input that accepts the included lavalier microphone.
- For a truly wireless experience, the transmitter can be clipped on clothing without having to wire yourself or your talent. You can also hold the transmitter in your hand and use it as a handheld microphone.
- The On/Off switch doubles as a mute button.
Lavalier Mic Included
- For a more discreet setup, use the small lavalier microphone, which can be easily concealed away from the camera's eye.
Plug-and-Play and Easy-to-Operate Wireless
- This plug-and-play system is easy to use. It comes pre-paired at the factory; connect it to your phone, turn it On, and you're ready to start recording.
- Dedicated gain buttons on the receiver allow quick and effortless adjustment of the signal level for each microphone independently.
- The transmitter has a display that shows signal strength, audio level, mono/stereo configuration, and battery life.
- The transmitter is powered via a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery. It can also be powered via USB, even while in use, giving you near unlimited operating time.
- The receiver is powered via the phone.
Two Microphones into One Receiver
- If you need to expand your system with a second microphone, the two-channel receiver allows you to save space on your shooting rig by using a single receiver to simultaneously receive signals from two mic/transmitters.
- You have the option to switch between mono or stereo on the receiver: Recording in mono combines both microphones on both the left and right side of your audio track. Recording in stereo puts one person on the left and the other person on the right, allowing you to isolate each person's dialog and adjust each level individually later in post.
Easy 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Whereas typical analog wireless systems are susceptible to interference from TV and radio waves, the BoomX-D digital system avoids that by operating in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which occupies frequencies beyond those of television, radio transmissions, and UHF wireless microphone systems.
- The system automatic changes transmission frequency to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 164 feet. For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi/2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.
We're sure you'll love your product so much you won't want to return them, however if you get the product and feel it's just not for you, all of our products are backed up by a 30-day free return period.
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, back to us and we'll offer you a full product refund. Please note we do not refund shipping costs.
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team on Live Chat or contact us here.
- If the product has been used we reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee.
Returns Policy in detail.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 517-518 Royal Exchange Manchester GB M2 7EN.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 517-518 Royal Exchange Manchester GB M2 7EN
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- We ship worldwide to almost every country. We also have offices in the USA, the UK and Europe so we can ship very fast.
- Delivery Timing
Monday - Friday, before 3pm Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made. #Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday. Monday - Friday, after 6pm Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made. Saturday and Sunday Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commence on the next working day from when the order is made.
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!
Backlit keyboard - actual dimensions
Slimline Wired/Wireless keyboard - actual dimensions
1 Year Warranty
All of the Editors Keys products come with a full 1 year warranty.
Used by thousands
Editors Keys are used by over 50,000 people worldwide
We can ship to almost every country in the world.