Studio Series Microphone Stand
If you are looking for the highest quality microphone stand then the Studio Series VBS is your choice.
It's the perfect companion to any microphone you may own, plus works perfectly with the SL150, SL300, SL600, Portable Vocal Booth Home Edition or Vocal Booth Flex.
The VBS Stand is lightweight yet extremely sturdy. (It's around twice as thick as most microphone stands) and features a telescopic height adjustment.
Studio Series VBS main features include:
- Strong, lightweight Microlite tubular steel construction
- Fast, Pin catch system and lock nuts.
- Scratch-resistant, baked-on black enamel finish
- Large Leg base features a block tightening system that securely locks mast in place
- Tripod legs bounce back into place if stepped on
- Compatible with Vocal Booth Home and Studio Series Microphones.
- Height adjustment range measured from top of boom swivel to floor: 37.75" (95.9 cm) to 62" (157.5 cm)
- Diameter of leg spread: 19.5" - 50cm
- Folded height: 38" - 97 cm
- Weight:- 1.4 kg
We're sure you'll love your product so much you won't want to return them, however if you get the product and feel it's just not for you, all of our products are backed up by a 30-day free return period.
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, back to us and we'll offer you a full product refund. Please note we do not refund shipping costs or offer free returns.
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team on Live Chat or contact us here.
- If the product has been used we reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee.
Returns Policy in detail.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 518 Royal Exchange, Manchester GB M2 7EN.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 518 Royal Exchange Manchester GB M2 7EN
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- We ship worldwide to almost every country. We also have offices in the USA, the UK and Europe so we can ship very fast.
- Delivery Timing (estimated times)
|Monday - Friday, before 1pm||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Monday - Friday, after 6pm||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commence on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- Please note standard shipping may not come with a tracking number. If you require door to door tracking we advise you select a premium or express delivery service.
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!
Users from around the world
Upload your photo and tag @editorskeys to become featured