This is the GoPro / Osmo Action Edition of our PRO Level Cinematic Lut Pack from Editors Keys and contains a collection of five highly professional handcrafted LUTs which have been tuned perfectly to work with the natural or standard profiles of the GoPro. In addition to the LUT's you'll also get two 'Fix' Luts designed to improve underwater footage and low light footage from your GoPro or Osmo Action.
These will instantly improve your footage. Plus they will install directly into your video editing program of choice with ease.
These LUTs will take your GoPro and Osmo Action footage to the next level and have been designed to work on both correct and non-colour-corrected GoPro action footage to give you the professional looks you'll have seen in your favourite Netflix, TV or YouTube series.
Instantly and easily transform your footage from basic to pro in seconds and works with all types of footage.
We recommend filming your footage in the natural or standard Gopro and Osmo Action profiles 10bit to achieve the best results, however, these LUTs will also work with any of the other profiles in 8bit(standard too) and also will work with footage from any camera or smartphone.
What LUTs are included in the pack?
- Orange & Teal II - This is a pro-level twist on our popular classic go-to LUT, for giving any footage a beautiful warm tone. It will make viewers feel warm and positive. Perfect for any outdoor or indoor footage.
- Arctic Glow - Designed for travel footage and winter landscapes. This will really pull out some beautiful winter vibes and pull your viewers into the footage.
- Cine Green - This look is inspired by some of the top films on Netflix and gives your footage a professional look, crafted to give you the cinematic doc look.
- Cine Magenta - A look perfect for summer scenes or one to pull in more beautiful magenta tones. This really gives a sense of warmth without destroying your footage.
- Nostalgia Glow - The one to use if you want to take people back to a better time, a time when all footage looked amazing ;-) . This slightly dreamy pulls in warm tones whilst increasing the contrast and shadows of your footage for an incredible look.
- Autumnal - An Autumn look for your footage which adds warm and vintage tones.
- Underwater Fix Lut 1 - Designed to fix blue tones on underwater footage to help bring perfect clarity to your video.
- Underwater Fix Lut 2 - Stronger level water fix.
- Low light footage - A simple fix to reduce grain in your GoPro footage.
- Add bonus 4K Grain - Use this to add an extra level of vintage look to any of the LUTS above.
Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Lumafusion, Filmora 9, Avid Media Composer, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, Edius and any other app which can load LUTS.
Lut pack preview
How do I use them?
Check out the video above or click this link...
We're sure you'll love your product so much you won't want to return them, however if you get the product and feel it's just not for you, all of our products are backed up by a 30-day free return period.
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, back to us and we'll offer you a full product refund. Please note we do not refund shipping costs or offer free returns.
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team on Live Chat or contact us here.
- If the product has been used we reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee.
Returns Policy in detail.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 518 Royal Exchange, Manchester GB M2 7EN.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 518 Royal Exchange Manchester GB M2 7EN
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- We ship worldwide to almost every country. We also have offices in the USA, the UK and Europe so we can ship very fast.
- Delivery Timing (estimated times)
|Monday - Friday, before 1pm||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Monday - Friday, after 6pm||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commence on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- Please note standard shipping may not come with a tracking number. If you require door to door tracking we advise you select a premium or express delivery service.
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!
Users from around the world
Upload your photo and tag @editorskeys to become featured